Wednesday, November 23

The First Snow

It snowed last night for the first time this season. I was informed of this at 5:20am...when the children demanded that I take them outside to play. They were informed that Mummy doesn't do snow angels at 5:20 AM.

By 7:15am, I happily took the children outside because I love them (and a little bit because the whining was killing me).

All I can think of when I see this photo is that I need to cut back that ornamental grass...thank goodness it's going to be a high of 10C this weekend!

My littlest one


Twinnies!

I asked Sarah to take over the shovelling

Finally, I provided each child with a more appropriate shovel...and then they proceeded to shovel the snow that was on the grass onto the driveway...after I had already shovelled the driveway. Sigh.

7:30am. Time to harass the neighbourhood mothers into sending their children outside!

I love this bench (and the child, too)

Snow angel


Snow angels...in duplicate
And then I got cold came inside. I lured the children in with hot chocolate.

1 comment:

Granny said...

How exciting!
How wonderful!
I'm so glad I wasn't included in the celebration!