- The remote control to the new, highly-coveted TV.
- The lamp in the living room. Twice.
- The pantry door...by swinging on it.
- Almost every toy they own.
- The box that holds the toys that we allow in the living room.
- Almost every crayon they own.
- The new crayons that I made from all the broken crayons.
- The lock on the door of the shed.
- The things that holds the streamers on their bicycles.
- The child-proof lock that was intended to keep them out of my drawer.
- The shower nozzle.
- The hot air vent.
- 25 laundry baskets (or "boats for the parade" as they like to call them).
- The piggy bank.
- The snow globe. Actually, it was a 2 for 1 because they smashed two at the same time.
- My garden gnomes.
- 952 night lights.
- The blinds in their bedroom.
- Every toilet paper holder in the house.
Tuesday, February 22
19 And Counting...
Things the children have broken. This is not a complete list by any means. These are just a couple of things that I can recite off the top of my frustrated head!