Thursday, April 23

Katie the Beautiful

The other day, in the early hours of the morning, I thought I could faintly hear the pitter patter of little footsteps running around upstairs. I wasn't sure though until I heard the hairdryer go on. I shouted upstairs to the twins asking them to come down. Katie emerged. I asked her what she was doing in the bathroom. She said "I was putting on make-up. I couldn't come down until I made myself beautiful!".

Great. The child has gunked up all my make-up again! Wanting more details, I asked her what kind of make-up she used. She replied "purple". This stumped me as I do not own any purple make-up. I smelled her face, and she definitely had something on it. Although I couldn't see anything, the smell was somewhat familiar.

Hours later, when I finally went upstairs, I saw my "purple make-up" left on the floor. It was my deodorant. Cute.

No comments: